Corima-1 Wheel Kit:
– By Upgrading With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit, You Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Thereby Get The Most Out Of Your Corima Wheels. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings.
– The High Velocity Of Wheel Bearings Means That Bearing Friction Can Have A Huge Impact On Performance. A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit Reduces Friction. The Result Is Higher Top Speed.
In The Box:
– 4 X 61801 Bearings
– 1 X 6001 Bearing
– 1 X 61901 Bearing
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Corima-1 Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Benefit from our offers for Ceramicspeed Corima-1 Coated Hub Bearings. In our online bike store, at bikeinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best bike equipment. You also can visit other bike categories and find products of the brand Ceramicspeed at the best price.