Upgrade Your Enve Wheels With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit To Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Get The Most Out Of Your Enve Wheels Immediately. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings. Choose The Enve Wheel Kit With The Special Ceramicspeed Coating And You Will Experience An Even Lower Friction And Prolonged Lifetime In The Coated Version.
In The Box:
– 2 X 61900 Bearings
– 2 X 17287 Bearings
– 1 X 61803 Bearing
– 1 X 15267 Bearing
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
This Kit Is Compatible With:
– Enve Alloy Hubs For Rim Brake And Xdr Or Campy Freehub Body.
– If You Need Help Finding The Right Kit For Your Wheels/Hub, Please Don’t Hesitate To Reach Out To Us Directly And We Will Help You Define The Right Kit Or Single Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Enve-3 Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
If you want to purchase the best Spare parts products of Ceramicspeed, you have found the best place at bikeinn. At bikeinn we always work with the best brands like Ceramicspeed to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our bike products like Ceramicspeed Enve-3 Coated Hub Bearings. Place your order now and receive Ceramicspeed Enve-3 Coated Hub Bearings as fast as possible.