Upgrade Your Enve Wheels With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit To Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Get The Most Out Of Your Enve Wheels Immediately. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings. Choose The Enve Wheel Kit With The Special Ceramicspeed Coating And You Will Experience An Even Lower Friction And Prolonged Lifetime In The Coated Version.
In The Box:
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– 2 X 61900 Bearings
– 2 X 17287 Bearings
– 1 X 61803 Bearing
– 1 X 15267 Bearing
This Kit Is Compatible With:
– Enve Alloy Hubs For Rim Brake And Xdr Or Campy Freehub Body
– If You Need Help Finding The Right Kit For Your Wheels/Hub, Please Don’t Hesitate To Reach Out To Us Directly And We Will Help You Define The Right Kit Or Single Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Enve-3 Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
Are you going to buy Ceramicspeed Enve-3 Hub Bearings? All the products from Ceramicspeed have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Ceramicspeed Enve-3 Hub Bearings and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.