EVO386 Bottom Bracket for SRAM DUB Gravel:
– The new SRAM DUB crank standard, built on a 28.99 spindle, allows for a more contamination resistant BB design, while retaining the ultra-efficient & long-lasting qualities CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets are known for.
– Our Gravel bottom brackets are built with CeramicSpeed Coated bearings and equipped with UFO Long Life Grease for the ultimate in durability and protection in all environments.
– With an integrated dust cover for all models, a snug & secure fit that also fully protects the face of the bearing delivers exceptional performance without any sacrifices. CeramicSpeed hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability & efficiency.
In the box:
– 2 cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed
– 2 dustcovers
– Spacer tube
– 4 x 1mm spacers
– 2 x 3mm spacers
– CeramicSpeed Long Life Grease
– Sticker sheet
– The SRAM DUB crank spindle requires the bearing contact points to be in a set and designated width and all CeramicSpeed bottom Bracket options perfectly match the bearing placement on the crank spindle with the required frame interface for nearly any model of bike. Without the use of unnecessary adapters or spacers, a quiet & stable platform is ensured throughout the life of the product.
– The EVO386 for SRAM DUB Gravel comes in one version; with our CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings for even longer lifetime and lower friction.
– This product is compatible with our T45 tool.
– Compatible with:
– Frame: EVO386
– Opening diameter: 46
– Shell width: 86.5
Ceramicspeed EVO386 Sram DUB Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups has the Ceramicspeed official manufacturer warranty. As an Ceramicspeed official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer’s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Bike parts products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Bottom brackets items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.