EVO386 is a standard developed by Wilier and FSA featuring the shell width of BB86 (86.5mm) and the diameter of a PF30 (46mm). The extra width allows for more design flexibility and the wider shell allows for bigger bearings.
The kit comes with CeramicSpeed bearings installed in two cups. Both Standard and Coated Bearings are available. Both utilize super smooth CeramicSpeed balls and hardened-steel races. The latter has an additional metallic coating on the races to further smooth and harden the steel, better for increasing life and lowering drag.
– SRAM and Quarq cranks feature a 24/22mm step-down thru-axle crank spindle
– The cups are joined by a spacer tube to further seal the system and protect internal cable runs from crank abrasion.
– The Standard Bearings boast frictional drag drop of 0.3-0.4 watts per set, which is the result of great design: hardened-steel races, and ceramic balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition.
– Coated Bearings are a step closer to zero friction as they reduce drag by 50% compared to our Standard Bearings and an improvement in bearing life by 60%.
– All Round Grease comes packed in the bearings, but can be changed for lower drag Race Day Grease, or higher durability Long Life – Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in better when riding through messy conditions.
In the box:
– 2 cups with bearings installed.
– 2 dust covers.
– 3 1mm spacers.
– 0.5mm spacer.
– GXP wave washer.
– Spacer tube.
– CeramicSpeed All Round Grease.
– Sticker sheet.
If you are looking for Ceramicspeed EVO386 Sram GXP Coated Bottom Bracket Cups, you are lucky. In our bike store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like bikeinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Bike parts products. bikeinn offers an exclusive range of Bottom brackets for different kind of activities. Our Bottom brackets are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.