Ita Bottom Bracket For Campagnolo Ut:
– Italian-Threaded Bottom Bracket Shells Are Often Found On Italian-Brand Road Bikes. Campagnolo’S Ultra-Torque Crank Mated To An Italian Frame Keeps The Drivetrain In The Family. The Shell Measures 70mm Wide And Has A 35mm Inner Diameter.
– Ceramicspeed Bearings Are Pressed Onto The Spindle And Then Installed Into The Cups. Those Bearings Comprise Either Standard Or Coated Bearings. Super Round, Super Smooth Ceramicspeed Balls Rotate In Hardened-Steel Races In Both. The Coated Version Has A Metallic Coating Laid Onto The Races, Making Them Even Harder And Smoother, Resulting In Longer Life And Lower Drag.
In The Box:
– Bottom Bracket
– 2 Bearings
– Wave Washer
– All Round Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– Spacer Tube
– Italian Bb’S, Thanks To The Popularity Of Italian Bikes, Still Have A Following. Once The Drive-Side Cup Is Properly Secured, The System Is Excellent. The Bearings Are Pressed Onto The Spindle Ends Against The Crankarms, A Removal/Installation Tool Is Necessary; We Sell One Here, But Any Appropriate Tool Will Work.
– To Have Your Bike As Efficient As Possible, Reduce Mechanical Drag. Bottom Brackets Have A Measureable Effect On Speed. Cs Balls Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. They Run On Smoother Races, Too. They Reduce The Drag Of Our Standard Bearing Bb’S By 75% When Compared To Typical Bottom Brackets. The Bearings Last At Least 3x Longer Than Other Bearings.
– These Bearings Come Packed With All Round Grease. If You Want Less Drag And Are Riding In Cleaner Environs, Install Lowest Drag Race Day Grease. If You’Re Riding In Wet Conditions, More Durable Long Life Grease Can Be Packed.
Installation Of Ita Bottom Bracket For Campagnolo Ut:
– If You Don’t Have Any Experience Installing Bottom Brackets And Bearings, We Recommend That You Have Your Local Bike Shop Fit Your New Bearings
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Buy now your Ceramicspeed ITA Campagnolo UT Bottom Bracket Cups for only 287.49 $. Made by Ceramicspeed, Ceramicspeed ITA Campagnolo UT Bottom Bracket Cups is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need. At bikeinn, we offer the best price of your favourite bike products. View our full range of Bottom brackets within our Bike parts department.