Italian-Threaded Bottom Bracket Shells Are Typically Found On Italian-Brand Road Bikes. The Shell Measures 70mm Wide And Has A 35mm Inner Diameter.
This Kit Has All The Pieces Necessary To Install 24mm Diameter Spindle Cranks Into An Ita Shell. Those Cranks Come From Shimano, Fsa, And Others.
Ceramicspeed Bearings Pressed Into Threaded Cups, Then Threaded Into The Frame. Our Gravel Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments. The Coated Bearings Has A Metallic Coating Laid Onto The Races, Making Them Even Harder And Smoother, Resulting In Longer Life And Lower Drag.
In The Box:
– 2 Threaded Cups With Bearings.
– 2 Dust Covers With Built-In Spacers.
– Spacer Tube.
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease.
– Sticker Sheet.
– Ita Bb’S, Thanks To The Popularity Of Italian Road Bike Design, Still Have A Following. The Drive-Side Cup Needs To Be Properly Secured, But Once That’S Done, The System Is Excellent. 24mm Cranks Work Better When Mated To Our Bearings.
– To Have Your Bike As Efficient As Possible, Reduce Mechanical Drag. Bottom Brackets Have A Measureable Effect On Speed. Cs Balls Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. They Run On Smoother Races, Too. They Reduce The Drag Of Our Coated Bearing Bb’S By 75% When Compared To Typical Bottom Brackets. The Bearings Last At Least 3x Longer Than Other Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Welcome to our Ceramicspeed ITA Shimano Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups special deal. At bikeinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their bike equipment, but also expert information on bike products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Bottom brackets head-to-head.