Upgrade Your Wheels With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit To Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Get The Most Out Of Your Lightweight Wheels. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings.
The High Velocity Of Wheel Bearings Means That Bearing Friction Can Have A Huge Impact On Performance. The Result Is Higher Top Speed.
In The Box:
– 3 X 61802 Bearings (2 Front, 1 Rear)
– 2 X 61702 Bearings (Freehub)
– 1 X 61902 Bearing (Rear)
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Lightweight-3 Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Discover Ceramicspeed Lightweight-3 Coated Hub Bearings in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Ceramicspeed Lightweight-3 Coated Hub Bearings now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!