Upgrade Your Mavic Wheels With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit To Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Get The Most Out Of Your Mavic Wheels Immediately. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings. Choose The Mavic Wheel Kit With The Special Ceramicspeed Coating And You Will Experience An Even Lower Friction And Prolonged Lifetime In The Coated Version.
In The Box:
– 2 X 61804 Bearings
– 2 X 608/9 Bearings
– 1 X 3001 Bearing
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– The Mavic-18 Wheel Kit Is Compatible With The Mavic 2015 Ksyrium Pro Disc Wheelset.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Mavic Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Ceramicspeed Mavic-18 Coated Hub Bearings is a product that corresponds to the Hubs category within Spare parts selection at your bike store, bikeinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of bikeinn. What are the advantages of Ceramicspeed Mavic-18 Coated Hub Bearings? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for bike.