Upgrade Your Mavic Wheels With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit To Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Get The Most Out Of Your Mavic Wheels Immediately. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings. Choose The Mavic Wheel Kit With The Special Ceramicspeed Coating And You Will Experience An Even Lower Friction And Prolonged Lifetime In The Coated Version.
In The Box:
– 2 X 61804 Bearings
– 2 X 608/9 Bearings
– 1 X 3001 Bearing
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– The Mavic-18 Wheel Kit Is Compatible With The Mavic 2015 Ksyrium Pro Disc Wheelset.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Dt-4 Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Buy now your Ceramicspeed Mavic-18 Hub Bearings for only 394.49 $. Made by Ceramicspeed, Ceramicspeed Mavic-18 Hub Bearings is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need. At bikeinn, we offer the best price of your favourite bike products. View our full range of Hubs within our Spare parts department.