– Upgrade Your Mavic Wheels With A Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit To Reduce Friction, Increase Performance And Get The Most Out Of Your Mavic Wheels Immediately. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Wheel Bearings. Choose The Mavic Wheel Kit With The Special Ceramicspeed Coating And You Will Experience An Even Lower Friction And Prolonged Lifetime In The Coated Version.
In The Box:
– 3 X 61903 Bearings
– 2 X 608 Bearings
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– Front Hub Bearings: 61903 + 61903
– Rear Hub Bearings: 61903 + 6018 + 608
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Mavic Wheel Kit:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Ceramicspeed Mavic-2 Coated Hub Bearings unique. If you are interested in Ceramicspeed Mavic-2 Coated Hub Bearings, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store bikeinn. Our extensive Hubs collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your bike activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at bikeinn and join the biggest sports community.