The Ospw X System Reduces Friction 35-40% Over Stock Pulley Configuration. The Lightweight Custom Molded Carbon Fiber Cage Ensures Durability. This Design Allows The Use Of The Same Length Chain As Stock Pulleys.
The 14-Tooth Upper And 18-Tooth Lower Pulley Profiles Ensure Stable Chain Retention Without Added Drag.
The Ospw X System Is Developed, Designed And Handbuilt In Denmark – And Test Proven Globally.
In The Box:
– Complete Ospw System For Shimano Xt/Xtr 1×12
– Ceramicspeed Oil For Pulley Wheel Bearings, 15 Ml. Dropper Bottle
– Sticker Sheet
– Pulley Wheels: Ceramicspeed 14-Tooth Upper And 18-Tooth Lower
– Pulley Wheel Material: Aluminium
– Cage Material: Carbon Reinforced Pa
– Bearing Options: Ceramicspeed Standard Or Coated
– Ceramicspeed Grease/Oil: Ceramicspeed Oil For Pulley Wheel Bearings
– Compatibility: Shimano Xtr M9100-Sgs, Shimano Xtr M9100-Gs, Shimano Xt M8100-Sgs And Slx M-7100 Derailleurs.
– Casette Compatibility: Up To A 10-51 Range
– Spring Tension Settings: 2 Spring Tension Settings
– Speed: 12-Speed
– Discipline: Off-Road
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Ospw X For Shimano Xt/Xtr 1×12:
– Regarding The Maintenance Of Your Ospw System, It Is Important That You Properly Lubricate Your Bearings In Order To Ensure Optimal Performance And Maximum Longevity. Add Oil By Using The Lubrication Points On The Back Cage Plate, So That Oil Can Penetrate The Bearing. Do This When You Lubricate Your Chain, If You Have Washed Your Bike Or After Riding In Wet Or Muddy Conditions.
Do you want to know which other related bike products Ceramicspeed has? At bikeinn, you can buy all the necessary Transmission items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Ceramicspeed OSPW X Shimano XT/XTR Coated Gear System 12s is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.