Pf30 Bottom Bracket For Shimano Gravel:
– The Pf30 Standard Is Widely Used. To Make It Compatible With Shimano And Other 24mm Diameter Thru-Axle Cranks, As Well As Improve The System, Select This Bottom Bracket.
– Our Gravel Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments.
– The Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Have A 3-Micron Thick Metallic Layer Over The Races, That Makes The Races Smoother And Harder, Lowering Drag And Increasing Life.
In The Box:
– 1 Bottom Bracket With Bearings Installed.
– 2 Dust Covers.
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease.
– Sticker Sheet.
– The Cups Have Extended Sleeves And Join With A Center Section, Reducing The Likelihood Of Creaking And Increasing The Reliability Of The System.
– Our Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Reduce Drag By Over 75% When Compared To Stock Bottom Brackets. Down To 0.3-0.4 Watts Per Set. This Is The Result Of Hardened-Steel Races, Coated With A Unique Non-Corrosive Surface Finish And Combined With Ceramicspeed Balls That Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition, In Addition To Lasting Longer.
Installation Of Pf30 Bottom Bracket For Shimano Gravel:
– If You Don’t Have Any Experience Installing Bottom Brackets And Bearings, We Recommend That You Have Your Local Bike Shop Fit Your New Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Benefit from our offers for Ceramicspeed PF30 Shimano Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups. In our online bike store, at bikeinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best bike equipment. You also can visit other bike categories and find products of the brand Ceramicspeed at the best price.