The New Sram Dub Crank Standard, Built On A 28.99 Spindle, Allows For A More Contamination Resistant Bb Design, While Retaining The Ultra-Efficient & Long-Lasting Qualities Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets Are Known For.
Our Gravel Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments.
With An Integrated Dust Cover For All Models, A Snug & Secure Fit That Also Fully Protects The Face Of The Bearing Delivers Exceptional Performance Without Any Sacrifices. Ceramicspeed Hand-Built Bearings Carry The Load From Crank To Frame With Un-Paralleled Durability & Efficiency.
In The Box:
– 2 Cups With Ceramicspeed Bearings Installed
– 2 Dustcovers
– 4 X 1mm Spacers
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– The Sram Dub Crank Spindle Requires The Bearing Contact Points To Be In A Set And Designated Width And All Ceramicspeed Bottom Bracket Options Perfectly Match The Bearing Placement On The Crank Spindle With The Required Frame Interface For Nearly Any Model Of Bike. Without The Use Of Unnecessary Adapters Or Spacers, A Quiet & Stable Platform Is Ensured Throughout The Life Of The Product.
– The Pf30 For Sram Dub Gravel Comes In One Version; With Our Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings For Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Do you want to know which other related bike products Ceramicspeed has? At bikeinn, you can buy all the necessary Bottom brackets items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Ceramicspeed PF30 Sram DUB Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.