PF30 Bottom Bracket for SRAM DUB MTB:
– These hand built bearings are specially developed for off-road performance. The bearings offer extreme durability and high performance efficiency and are developed specifically for DUB 28.99 cranks.
– These bottom brackets are equipped with coated bearings. The coated bearings utilize the highest quality CeramicSpeed ceramic balls, running on hardened-steel races with a 3-micron thick metallic coating making the races corrosion resistant, harder and smoother, increasing service life and reducing friction.
– This product has a unique design specifically for SRAM DUB 28.99 cranks. With native fit frame interface and no plastic adapters or excess spacers.
– This design features a custom integrated dustcover for maximum durability. The SRAM DUB crank spindle requires the bearing contact points to be in a set and designated width and all CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets options perfectly match the bearing placement on the crank spindle with the required frame interface for nearly any model of bike. Without the use of unnecessary adaptors or spacers, a quit and stable platform is ensured throughout the life of the product.
– The PF30 for SRAM DUB MTB comes in our CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings for longest lifetime and lowest friction.
– Frame: PF30
– Opening Diameter: 46
– Shell Width: 68
In the box:
– 2 cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed
– 2 dustcovers
– 1 x 3mm spacer
– 2 x 1mm spacers
– CeramicSpeed Long Life Grease
– Sticker sheet
Ceramicspeed PF30 Sram DUB MTB Coated Bottom Bracket has the Ceramicspeed official manufacturer warranty. As an Ceramicspeed official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer’s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Bike parts products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Bottom brackets items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.