T45 Is Sometimes Known As Threadfit82.5, Sometimes As The Colnago Standard. This Kit Allows You To Install Shimano And Other 24mm Diameter Spindle Cranks On Your Colnago.
Ceramicspeed Bearings Come Installed In Cups And Are Connected Through The Shell. There Are 2 Versions: Standard And Coated Bearings. Both Have Super Round Ceramicspeed Balls And Hardened-Steel Races. The Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Have An Additional Attribute: A 3-Micron Thick Metallic Layer Over The Races. This Addition Makes The Races Harder And Smoother, Lowering Drag And Increasing Life.
In The Box:
– 2 Threaded Cups With Ceramicspeed Bearings Installed.
– 2 Dust Covers.
– Spacer Tube.
– All Round Grease.
– Sticker Sheet.
– T45 Was Designed By Colnago To Provide The Design Benefits Of Oversized Bb Shells And The Repair Benefits Of Threaded Bottom Brackets. These Cups And Bearings Adapt The Shell So It Is Compatible With Shimano, Rotor, And Others.
– The Drag “Cost” Of Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings Is 0.3-.04 Watts. That’S A Reduction Of 75% Compared To Stock Bottom Brackets. This Is The Result Of Hardened-Steel Races Combined With Ceramicspeed Balls That Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. They Also Last Longer.
– The Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Last Even Longer And Feature Even Lower Drag. Life Increases By 60% And Drag Drops By 50% Compared To Our Standard.
– All Round Grease Comes Applied To The Bearings. It Can Be Replaced For Lower Drag Race Day Grease, Or Higher Durability Long Life Grease, Which Adds A Bit Of Drag But Stays In When Riding Through Messy Conditions.
Installation Of T45 Bottom Bracket For Shimano:
– If You Don’t Have Any Experience Installing Bottom Brackets And Bearings, We Recommend That You Have Your Local Bike Shop Fit Your New Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Ceramicspeed T45 Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket Cups is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Ceramicspeed T45 Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket Cups has the official guarantee of the brand Ceramicspeed. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Bike parts catalogue and Bottom brackets category.