Some Colnagos Come With The T45 Bottom Bracket Standard. It’S Sometimes Known As Threadfit82.5, Or Just Threadfit. It Has An 82.5mm Width And Threaded Sleeves. This Kit Allows You To Install 24/22mm Diameter Spindle Cranks From Quarq And Sram On Your Colnago. Ceramicspeed Bearings Come Installed In Cups And Are Connected Through The Shell. There Are 2 Versions: Standard And Coated Bearings. Both Have Super Round Ceramicspeed Balls And Hardened-Steel Races. The Coated Have An Additional Attribute: A 3-Micron Thick Metallic Layer Over The Races. This Addition Makes The Races Harder And Smoother, Lowering Drag And Increasing Life.
– T45 Was Designed By Colnago To Provide The Design Benefits Of Oversized Bb Shells And The Repair Benefits Of Threaded Bb’S. These Cups And Bearings Adapt The Shell So It Is Compatible With The Sram/Quarq Crank Spindle.
– The Frictional “Cost” Of Our Standard Bearings Is 0.3-.04 Watts. That’S A Reduction Of 75% Compared To Stock Bottom Brackets. This Is The Result Of Hardened-Steel Races Combined With Ceramic Balls That Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. They Also Last Longer.
– Coated Bearings Go Even Longer And Feature Even Less Drag. Life Increases By 60% And Drag Drops By 50% Compared To Our Standard.
– All Round Grease Comes Applied To The Bearings. It Can Be Replaced For Lower Drag Race Day Grease, Or Higher Durability Long Life Grease, Which Adds A Bit Of Drag But Stays In When Riding Through Messy Conditions.
In The Box:
– 2 Threaded Cups With Bearings Installed.
– 2 Dust Covers.
– 1mm Spacer.
– 0.5mm Spacer.
– Gxp Wave Washer.
– Spacer Tube.
– All Round Grease.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in bike equipment, discover bikeinn. As Ceramicspeed authorized dealer, all of our bike products have the full manufacturer warranty of Ceramicspeed. Select one of our Bike parts categories and discover the range of Bike parts products that we have for your favorite activity like Ceramicspeed T45 Sram GXP Coated Bottom Bracket. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!