Bb30 Central Shells On Mountain Bikes Call For A Special Threaded Bottom Bracket When Installing Shimano Cranks. Our Bottom Bracket Threads Into Itself And Holds The Bearings Outside The Bottom Bracket To Work With Shimano.
Our Mtb Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments.
In The Box:
– 1 Bottom Bracket With Bearings Installed.
– 2 Dust Covers Installed.
– Longlife Grease.
– Sticker Sheet.
– This Bb30 Bottom Bracket Wotks With Cranks That Have 24mm Thru-Axle Spindles.
– Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Typically Have Frictional Drag Of 0.3-0.4 Watts Per Set. That Represents An Average 75% Drag Reduction Compared To Standard Bottom Brackets. The Hardened-Steel Races Feature The Ceramicspeed Balls That Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. The Ceramicspeed Bearings Last At Least Three Times Longer Than Other Bearings.
– Coated Bearings Drop Friction Further And Increase Lifespan. The Coated Races See A 50% Drag Reduction And An Improvement In Bearing Life Of 60%.
– Performance Can Be Improved By Changing The Grease. Long Life Grease Comes Installed, But Can Be Changed For Lower Drag All Round Grease For Lower Drag Or Less Messy Conditions.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Buy Ceramicspeed BB30 Shimano MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups at the lowest price! Our online shop for bike, bikeinn makes your dreams come true! Find Bike parts at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Ceramicspeed BB30 Shimano MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our bike catalogue at amazing discount prices!