BBright Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP:
If you have a Cervélo, chances are your bike has the BBright bottom bracket standard. P5s don’t; same with older frames. Fitting SRAM and Quarq cranks into this 79-92mm wide, 46mm diameter shell, this bottom bracket, complete with CeramicSpeed bearings, needs to be pressed in.
This kit comes with either CeramicSpeed Standard or Coated Bearings installed into cups. Super smooth, super round CeramicSpeed balls contained in hardened-steel races are found on both versions. The Coated version has a metallic coating laid onto the races, making it even smoother and harder, resulting in lower drag and longer life.
In The Box:
– 2 cups with bearings installed.
– 2 dust covers.
– 1mm spacer.
– 0.5mm spacer.
– GXP wave washer.
– Spacer tube.
– CeramicSpeed All Round Grease.
– Sticker sheet.
– BBright is a variation on BB30, only wider on the non-drive side. SRAM and Quarq cranks have a 24/22mm step-down spindle and these cups make it possible to install those cranks on most Cervélos.
– The Standard Bearings last at least 3x longer than other bearings. Credit goes to hardened-steel races and ceramic balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. These feature a frictional drag of 0.3-0.4 watts per set, which represents an average 75% drag reduction compared to most bb’s.
– The Coated Bearings are slicker; they reduce drag by 50% versus Standard, an improvement in bearing life of 60%.
Grease comes mixed with the bearings and can be changed. All Round Grease is standard, & can be replaced for lower drag Race Day Grease, or higher durability Long Life Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in when riding through messy conditions.
Installation of BBright Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP: If you don’t have any experience installing bottom brackets and bearings, we recommend that you have your local bike shop fit your new bearings.
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets: We recommend that you follow our instructions on how to maintain your CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets to achieve the lowest friction and the best longevity.
Are you thinking of buying Ceramicspeed BBright Sram GXP Coated Bottom Bracket Cups? This is one of the star products at bikeinn, the online bike store. The price is 377.49 $, limited time! At bikeinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Ceramicspeed at the best price. All our bike products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.