Bsa Is Another Way Of Stating English Threading; It Comes From British Standard Cycle. English Threading On Road Bikes Mean A 68mm Wide, 34mm Inside Diameter Shell With Reverse Threading On The Drive Side. It’S The Most Common Threaded Standard Employed Today. This Kit Works With 24mm Diameter Thru-Axle Cranks, Found On Shimano, Fsa, Rotor, Among Others.
Our Gravel Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments.
The Cups Come With Ceramicspeed Bearings Installed, Coated Bearings And Hardened-Steel Races For Longer Life And Less Bearing Drag.
In The Box:
– 2 Threaded Cups With Bearings.
– 2 Dust Covers With Built-In Spacers.
– Spacer Tube.
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease
– Sticker Sheet.
– English Threading Is Easy To Work With And The Drive Side Cup, Thanks To Being Reverse-Threaded, Stays In Place Without Extra Effort. 24mm Spindles Easily Fit Through The Shell, Allow For Large Bearings To Be Employed In The Outside Cups.
– Put More Of Your Energy Into Forward Motion By Reducing Frictional Drag Wherever You Can. Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Typically Have Frictional Drag Of 0.3-0.4 Watts Per Set. That’S In The Range Of A 75% Drag Reduction Compared To Standard Bottom Brackets. Cs Balls Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than Ceramic Competition. The Bearings Last At Least 3x Longer Than Other Bearings.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
At this moment, Ceramicspeed BSA Shimano Gravel Coated Bottom Bracket Cups is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At bikeinn, you can find other products that complement into our Bike parts catalogue and particularly into our Bottom brackets category. We have a variety of Bottom brackets to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.