Cervélo Headset 1: CeramicSpeed headset bearings will take your handling of your bike to new levels, our bearings are built by hand in Denmark to ensure the highest performance and longevity.
Cervélo Headset 1 comes in two variants, with our CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings and with out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings offer an even longer lifetime and lower friction. Learn more about the coated advantage.
In the box:
– 1-1/8” upper headset bearing
– 1-3/8” lower headset bearing
– 4,5mm compression ring
– 4mm CeramicSpeed top cap for Cervelo
– 5mm carbon headset spacer with CeramicSpeed logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life UFO Grease packet
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible with Cervelo 2017 and older R-Series and 2018 and older S-Series frames
– Upper headset measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower headset measurement: 1-3/8”
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Headset:
– Depending on the riding conditions we recommend once a year to re-grease the bearings of your CeramicSpeed Headset.
– If used in very wet or muddy conditions, maintenance might be required more often.
– When maintaining your CeramicSpeed Headset, we recommend using the CeramicSpeed LongLife Grease, also provided in the product package.
If you want to purchase the best Spare parts products of Ceramicspeed, you have found the best place at bikeinn. At bikeinn we always work with the best brands like Ceramicspeed to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our bike products like Ceramicspeed Cervelo 1 Headset Spacer. Place your order now and receive Ceramicspeed Cervelo 1 Headset Spacer as fast as possible.