Cervélo Headset 2: CeramicSpeed headset bearings will take your handling of your bike to new levels, our bearings are built by hand in Denmark to ensure the highest performance and longevity.
Cervélo Headset 2 comes in two variants, with our CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings and with out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings offer an even longer lifetime and lower friction. Learn more about the coated advantage here
In the box:
– 1-1/8” upper headset bearing
– 1-1/8” lower headset bearing
– 4,5mm compression ring
– 4mm CeramicSpeed top cap for Cervelo
– 5mm carbon headset spacer with CeramicSpeed logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life UFO Grease packet
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible with Cervelo P Series frames
– Upper headset measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower headset measurement: 1-1/8”
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Headset:
– Depending on the riding conditions we recommend once a year to re-grease the bearings of your CeramicSpeed Headset.
– If used in very wet or muddy conditions, maintenance might be required more often.
– When maintaining your CeramicSpeed Headset, we recommend using the CeramicSpeed LongLife Grease, also provided in the product package.
At bikeinn, we show all the characteristics of Ceramicspeed Cervelo 2 Coated Headset Spacer. In our bike store, you can find different sizes of Ceramicspeed Cervelo 2 Coated Headset Spacer. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Ceramicspeed Cervelo 2 Coated Headset Spacer and benefit from our other offers of bike equipment.