3D Printed Ti OSPW for Shimano 9100-series:
This is an updated version of the 3D-Printed Ti OSPW for Shimano 9100/8000. Mounting instructions for both this and the older version are to be found under our Support section.
This new design has an integrated stop tower for easier mounting.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world, providing energy savings starting from 2.4 watts over standard Shimano systems.
The OSPW System for Shimano 9100/8000 is an industry leading product, chosen by many of the world’s leading cycling teams and professional triathlete’s.
Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur. The upper and lower oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with coated CeramicSpeed Bearings.
Please note: The 9100/8000 system is not compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS or 8050-GS (medium cage) derailleurs, or clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 & RX805. Please see our Shimano 11 Speed Pulley Wheels for a compatible upgrade.
Please note while there is design similarities this OSPW is not compatible with the 12-speed Shimano 9200 or 8100 series derailleurs.
In The Box:
– A complete 3D printed 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System
– CeramicSpeed Oil for Pulley Wheel Bearings, 15ml. dropper bottle
– The overall power savings of the OSPW System for Shimano 9100/8000 reach 30%-60%, or more in some cases, over a stock setup.
– The oversized pulley wheels have 3-5 times longer lifetime than the commonly used standard pulleys on the market.
– The 9100/8000 system is not compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS (long cage) or clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 & RX805. Please see our Shimano 11 Speed Pulley Wheels for a compatible upgrade.
– The Shimano 9100/8000 OSPW system is compatible up to a 32 tooth cassette for both Dura Ace & Ultegra derailluers.
– This 3D-printed Titanium version of the OSPW System comes with our coated CeramicSpeed Bearings for even longer lifetime and lower friction.
Installation of 3D-Printed Ti OSPW System for Shimano 9100-series:
– In order to get the best performance and shifting from your OSPW System, it is recommended to have the system installed by a professional bike mechanic.
– Below are two step-by-step installation guides on how to best install the Shimano 9100/8000 OSPW System. One for the first version of the system with a stop screw, and one for the newest design with an integrated stop tower.
– When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damged if left on.
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed 3D-Printed Ti OSPW System for Shimano 9100-series: Regarding the maintenance of your OSPW System, it is important that you properly lubricate your bearings in order to ensure optimal performance and maximum longevity. Add oil by using the lubrication points on the back cage plate, so that oil can penetrate the bearing. Do this when you lubricate your chain, if you have washed your bike or after riding in wet or muddy conditions.
If you are looking for Ceramicspeed OSPW 3D Printed Shimano DA9100-ULT8000 Coated Gear System, you are lucky. In our bike store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like bikeinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Spare parts products. bikeinn offers an exclusive range of Transmission for different kind of activities. Our Transmission are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.