Gravel Riding Has Been One Of The Fastest-Growing Trends Within Cycling Over The Last Couple Of Years. And No Matter If Riders Are Looking To Escape Traffic, Challenge Their Technical Skills, Or Simply Want To Explore New Areas, There’S Endless Fun To Be Had.
– Our Components’ Prowess For Speed Combined With Their Exceptional Durability, Makes Them An Obvious Choice For The Demanding Gravel Rider. We’Ve Always Aimed At Offering Our Components For As Wide A Range Of Compatibility As Possible To Fit Most Riders’ Needs And Preferences. So, An Ospw For Srams Gravel-Specific Xplr Group Was A Natural Addition To Our Range Of Oversized Pulley Wheel Systems
– The New Ospw For Xplr Will Come In Both Standard And Coated Versions And Will Be Available In And 3d Printed Ti Options For The Pulley Wheels.
– 13/19 Pulley Sizes Optimized For Maximum Efficency
– 3d Printed Hollow Titanium Pulley Option
– Multiple Spring Tension Settings Allow Customized Setup Based On Ride Conditions
– Hand Built Ceramicspeed Bearings
– Custom Designed Molded Carbon Fiber Cage
– Custom Tool Included For Removal Of Stock Cage & Securing Of Ospw
– Cage Material: Injection Molded Pa
– Pw Material: Alluminum // 3d Printed Titanium
– Pw Size: 13 Tooth Upper // 19 Tooth Lower
– Bearing Option: Standard Bearings // Coated Bearings
– Ceramicspeed Grease: Pulley Oil
– Compatibility: Sram Red Etap Axs Xplr // Sram Force Etap Axs Xplr // Sram Rival Etap Axs Xplr
– Speed: 12
– Cassette Size: 10 – 44
– Discipline: Road // Gravel // Cross
Complete your order of Ceramicspeed OSPWX Sram Alt Red/Force/Rival AXS Xplr Cage System with our Spare parts selection and Transmission items. Navigate through the other bike categories at bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike equipment and get all your Transmission gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at bikeinn!