Outboard Headset 44mm, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4”:
For every style bike build the CeramicSpeed Outboard Headset offering is the perfect choice.
Suitable for bikes with a 44 mm inner diameter head tube, found on most modern titanium and steel frames, and matched to a 1 ¼” to 1 1/8” tapered fork, a feature common on modern road forks, the headset is fitted with the same high-quality CeramicSpeed handmade bearings, pressed into aluminium cups that are also assembled in-house.
This headset addresses compatibility with bikes using ‘traditional’ style headsets, versus integrated headsets. With crisp and clean lines, the new headset is rooted in the Scandinavian design, beautifully finishing off any exclusive bike build.
As per the entire CeramicSpeed Headset series, the benefits of this headset remain durability, stiffness, precision and control for the front end of the bike.
In the box:
– 1-1/8” upper headset bearing with 44mm inboard cup
– 1-1/4” lower headset bearing with 44mm outboard cup
– Crown race
– 7,5mm compression ring
– 4mm CeramicSpeed top cap
– 5mm carbon headset spacer with CeramicSpeed logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life UFO Grease
– Sticker Sheet
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Headset:
– Depending on the riding conditions we recommend once a year to re-grease the bearings of your CeramicSpeed Headset.
– If used in very wet or muddy conditions, maintenance might be required more often.
– When maintaining your CeramicSpeed Headset, we recommend using the CeramicSpeed LongLife Grease, also provided in the product package.
Want to buy Ceramicspeed Outboard Headset Spacer 1-1/8” to 1-1/4”? No further search needed! bikeinn offers a wide variety of exclusive Headset models. Discover our new Spare parts promotions at bikeinn. Made by Ceramicspeed, this Headset product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.