Ceramicspeed Headset Bearings Will Take Your Handling Of Your Bike To New Levels, Our Bearings Are Built By Hand In Denmark To Ensure The Highest Performance And Longevity.
Pinarello Headset 1 Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Out Coated Bearings.
In The Box:
– 1-1/8” Upper Headset Bearing
– 1-1/2” Lower Headset Bearing
– 4,5mm Ceramicspeed Top Cap For Pinarello
– 5mm Carbon Headset Spacer With Ceramicspeed Logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life Ufo Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible With Pinarello F8 And F10 Frames
– Upper Headset Measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower Headset Measurement: 1-1/2”
– You Will Re-Use The Factory Pinarello Split Ring And Rubber Gasket For Correct Fitment. Ceramicspeed Does Not Include A Split Ring With This Model.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
Are you going to buy Ceramicspeed Pinarello 1 Coated Headset Spacer? All the products from Ceramicspeed have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Ceramicspeed Pinarello 1 Coated Headset Spacer and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.