Ceramicspeed Headset Bearings Will Take Your Handling Of Your Bike To New Levels, Our Bearings Are Built By Hand In Denmark To Ensure The Highest Performance And Longevity.
Pinarello Headset 1 Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings Offer An Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction.
In The Box:
– 1-1/8” Upper Headset Bearing
– 1-1/2” Lower Headset Bearing
– 4,5mm Ceramicspeed Top Cap For Pinarello
– 5mm Carbon Headset Spacer With Ceramicspeed Logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life Ufo Grease
– Sticker Sheet
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
– Upper headset measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower headset measurement: 1-1/2”
– You Will Re-Use The Factory Pinarello Split Ring And Rubber Gasket For Correct Fitment. Ceramicspeed Does Not Include A Split Ring With This Model.
Ceramicspeed Pinarello 1 Headset Spacer has the official guarantee from the brand Ceramicspeed. Buying in our online bike store, you will have Ceramicspeed Pinarello 1 Headset Spacer at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 177.99 $. Don’t miss this opportunity!