Internal O-Ring To Provide Secure Fitment On Crank Spindle Without Needing Glue. The Metal Threads Ensures Correct Preload Adjustment, And The Sleek Design Reduces Areas For Dirt To Collect.
In The Box:
– Compatible With All Dub Crank + Bb Combinations
– Comes With 1mm + 3mm Spacers That Match The Outer Diameter For A Clean And Tidy Look, Regardless Of Current Bb
Installation Of Ceramicspeed Preload Ring For Sram Dub:
– For Dub Cranks And Bottom Bracket Setup, Featuring An Integrated O-Ring That Fits Securely Against The 28.99 Spindle.
– Start With The Crank Removed From The Bike
– Remove The Complete Original Plastic Preload Ring From The Crank Spindle
– Wipe The Crank Arm And Spindle Area Clean And Dry
– Slide The Ceramicspeed Preload Ring Assembly Onto The Spindle, With The Bottom Of The Words Facing The Crank Arm
– Install Crank With Correct Spacer Arrangement On Either Side (Spacer Chart Available On Ceramicspeed.Com), You May Need To Tap The Non-Drive Side Crank With A Soft Mallet To Ensure It Is Fully Seated
– For Bb86/92 And 3rd Party Bb’S, You Will Need To Use The Smaller Diameter 1mm Spacer Between The Dust Cover And Larger Spacers
– Use A 2,0mm Hex Key In The Hole Opposite The Pinch Bolt To Add Preload Adjustment As Necessary
– Secure The Pinch Bolt With A 2mm Hex To A Max Torque Of 0,3nm
Ceramicspeed Preload Ring For Sram DUB has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Ceramicspeed Preload Ring For Sram DUB you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Ceramicspeed and complete your order in Bottom brackets products always at the best price.