Ceramicspeed Headset Bearings Will Take Your Handling Of Your Bike To New Levels, Our Bearings Are Built By Hand In Denmark To Ensure The Highest Performance And Longevity.
Scott Headset 1 Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings Offer An Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction.
In The Box:
– 1-1/8” Upper Headset Bearing
– 1-1/4” Lower Headset Bearing
– 4mm Ceramicspeed Top Cap For Scott
– 5mm Carbon Headset Spacer With Ceramicspeed Logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life Ufo Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible With Scott Addict And Solace Frames
– Upper Headset Measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower Headset Measurement: 1-1/4”
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
Do you love bike? Get your Ceramicspeed Scott 1 Headset Spacer and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Ceramicspeed gives you. Don’t forget that we have an great range of Spare parts for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective bike models possible, most of our Headset items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!