– Optimise Your Wheels With Ceramicspeed Hub Bearings To Benefit From Reduced Friction And Increased Performance. The Result Is Higher Speed With The Same Effort As Well As A Higher Top Speed. Ceramicspeed Wheel Bearings Have A Proven Lifetime, Which Is 3-5 Times Longer Than Standard Bearings. When Upgrading With The Special Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings, The Lifetime Will Be Further Prolonged.
In The Box:
– 3 X 61803 Bearings
– 1 X 61903 Bearing
– Ceramicspeed Allround Grease
– Sticker Sheet
This Kit Is Compatible With:
– 2013+ Zipp Super9 Disc Wheel, Rim Or Disc Brake
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Wheel Kit Zipp:
– All Bearings Need Maintenance. How Often You Need To Maintain Your Bearings Will Vary Greatly, Depending On A Number Of Factors – Including Your Cycling Discipline, The Climate You Ride In, And The Way You Clean Your Bike. If Your Bike Is Exposed To Extreme Conditions Or Usage, It Can Be An Advantage To Perform Maintenance More Frequently.
– Riding Road Or Tri We Recommend Maintenance Between 5.000-10.000 Kilometers Or At Least Once A Year. For Off-Road Disciplines, We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Between 1.000-5.000 Kilometers.
– To Guide You Through The Maintenance Process A Number Of Videos Are Available. It Is Always Important To Check Your Hub Bearings For Best Performance Of The Bearings. A Proper Maintenance Of Your Hub Bearings Will Help You Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
If you are interested in Ceramicspeed Zipp-5 Hub Bearings, discover also other bike products related to Ceramicspeed in the Spare parts department and Hubs catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.