Headset Bearing 1-3/8” For Specialized:
– The Ceramicspeed Headset Bearing 1-3/8” Is Compatible With Specialized
– The Bearing Has The Following Specifications: 37x49x7mm, 45/45 Degrees
– This Product Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Our Coated Bearings. The Coated Bearings Offer An Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction
Compatible With Specialized:
– Headset Specifications: 37x49x7mm, 45/45 Degrees
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
If you are interested in Ceramicspeed 1-3/8” Steering Bearing 45/45º, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Spare parts products from the brand Ceramicspeed have the highest manufacturing quality. Ceramicspeed is designing exclusive bike products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Ceramicspeed 1-3/8” Steering Bearing 45/45º today!