BB92 Bottom Bracket for Shimano MTB: This BB92 Bottom Bracket for Shimano MTB was designed to integrate bearings into the bottom bracket for weight reduction. This kit works with the standard: it consists of two cups that are pressed into either side of the shell.
Our MTB bottom brackets are built with CeramicSpeed Coated bearings and equipped with UFO Long Life Grease for the ultimate in durability and protection in all environments.
In The Box:
– 2 bottom bracket cups with bearings installed.
– 2 dust covers with integrated spacers installed.
– Spacer tube.
– LongLife Grease.
– Sticker sheet.
– This CeramicSpeed BB86 Bottom Bracket meshes with thru-axle cranks that have 24mm spindles, including both Shimano and FSA.
– CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings typically have frictional drag of 0.3-0.4 watts per set. That represents an average 75% drag reduction compared to standard bottom brackets. The hardened-steel races feature the CeramicSpeed Balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. The CeramicSpeed Bearings last at least three times longer than other bearings.
– Coated Bearings drop friction further and increase lifespan. The coated races see a 50% drag reduction and an improvement in bearing life of 60%.
– Long Life Grease comes installed, but can be changed for lower drag All Round Grease, which is fine for less extreme conditions.
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets:
– We recommend that you follow our instructions on how to maintain your CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets to achieve the lowest friction and the best longevity.
Order now your Ceramicspeed BB92 Shimano MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Ceramicspeed BB92 Shimano MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Ceramicspeed BB92 Shimano MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups is in stock and the price is 359.99 $. With our variety of Bottom brackets articles, you can find everything you need at one place.