Bb92 Provides The Width Of A Mountain Bike Bottom Bracket Shell Plus The Bearing Cups, 92.5mm So That Bottom Bracket Bearings Fit Inside The Shell. The Shell Diameter Is 41mm Id, And When The Bearings And Cups Are Pressed In, They Fit The 24/22mm Sram And Quarq Spindle.
Our Mtb Bottom Brackets Are Built With Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings And Equipped With Ufo Long Life Grease For The Ultimate In Durability And Protection In All Environments.
In The Box:
– 2 Cups With Bearings Installed.
– 2 Dust Covers.
– 1mm Spacer.
– 0.5mm Spacer.
– Spacer Tube.
– Gxp Wave Washer.
– Plastic Cable Protector.
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease.
– Sticker Sheet.
– This Bb92 Bottom Bracket Works With Cranks That Have 24/22mm Thru-Axle Spindles, Including Quarq And Sram.
– Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Typically Have Frictional Drag Of 0.3-0.4 Watts Per Set. That Represents An Average 75% Drag Reduction Compared To Standard Bottom Brackets. The Hardened-Steel Races Feature The Ceramicspeed Balls That Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. The Ceramicspeed Bearings Last At Least Three Times Longer Than Other Bearings.
– Coated Bearings Drop Friction Further And Increase Lifespan. The Coated Races See A 50% Drag Reduction And An Improvement In Bearing Life Of 60%.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Ceramicspeed BB92 Sram GXP MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups has the official guarantee from the brand Ceramicspeed. Buying in our online bike store, you will have Ceramicspeed BB92 Sram GXP MTB Coated Bottom Bracket Cups at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 287.49 $. Don’t miss this opportunity!