Ceramicspeed Headset Bearings Will Take Your Handling Of Your Bike To New Levels, Our Bearings Are Built By Hand In Denmark To Ensure The Highest Performance And Longevity.
This Product Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings Offer An Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction. Learn More About The Coated Advantage Here
The Scott Headset 2 Is Compatible With Scott Foil From 2013-2022+. The Top Cap And Headset Spacer Are Only Suitable For Use With Models From 2015 And Prior With The Traditionally Stem And Round Steerer Interface.
In The Box:
– 1-1/4” Upper Headset Bearing
– 1-1/2” Lower Headset Bearing
– 4mm Ceramicspeed Top Cap For 2015 And Prior Scott Foil Models
– 5mm Carbon Headset Spacer With Ceramicspeed Logo For 2015 And Prior Scott Foil Models
– Ceramic Speed Long Life Ufo Grease
– Sticker Sheet
Compatible With Scott Foil Frames:
– Upper Headset Measurement: 1-1/4”
– Lower Headset Measurement: 1-1/2”
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
If you are interested in Ceramicspeed Scott 2 Headset Spacer, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Spare parts products from the brand Ceramicspeed have the highest manufacturing quality. Ceramicspeed is designing exclusive bike products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Ceramicspeed Scott 2 Headset Spacer today!