Ceramicspeed Headset Bearings Will Take Your Handling Of Your Bike To New Levels, Our Bearings Are Built By Hand In Denmark To Ensure The Highest Performance And Longevity.
Scott Headset 3 Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings Offer An Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction.
In The Box:
– 2x 1-1/8” Headset Bearing
– 4mm Ceramicspeed Top Cap For Scott
– 5mm Carbon Headset Spacer With Ceramicspeed Logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life Ufo Grease
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible With Scott Plasma Frames
– Upper Headset Measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower Headset Measurement: 1-1/8”
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
If you are looking for a good quality Headset article, then our range of Headset will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Ceramicspeed Scott 3 Coated Headset Spacer, the price is 246.49 $ and is available. bikeinn is the best option to buy your bike equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Ceramicspeed Scott 3 Coated Headset Spacer, publicly available price anywhere else, we’ll match it!