Oversized Pulley Wheels 17 tooth
Fits the following OSPW systems:
– Shimano 9000/6800
– SRAM eTap 11s, first models
– SRAM mechanical 11s
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheels 17 tooth:
– No set rules can be made for how often your Oversized Pulley Wheel System should be maintained. Maintenance frequency depends on the weather conditions that you are riding in. See below the maintenance advice for the Oversized Pulley Wheel Systems for SRAM, also useful in the case of Shimano.
– A worn chain will increase the wear on the pulley wheels significantly, so make sure that you change your chain before it is completely worn out. Under normal conditions, we recommend that you maintain the Oversized Pulley Wheels when you have ridden under wet conditions, washed your bike or each time you lubricate the chain.
– For normal maintenance, add a drop of oil into the lubrication points (9) for optimal performance. You will find the lubrication points on the back cage plate (3). Make sure to position the OSPW System horizontally to ensure that the oil reaches the Oversized Pulley Wheel Bearings. We recommend the use of CeramicSpeed Oil on the OSPW System. This can be purchased from the CeramicSpeed dealers worldwide or from our webshop. (Note that a bottle of CeramicSped Oil is provided in the product package when you purchase the OSPW System).
– When travelling, your OSPW System will not fit in the bike travelling bag. We recommend that you dismount the whole rear derailleur and pack it aside.
– Approximately once every half a year we recommend that you provide an extended maintenance. In this case, you should dismount the Oversized Pulley Wheels from the cage, remove the seals from both sides and clean all parts in a shaker with degreaser. After cleaning, dry the components off, put two drops of oil onto the CeramicSpeed Balls, place the seals back on and remount the Oversized Pulley Wheels. When dismounting the cage plates, you will need a 2.5 mm Allen Key for the pulley wheel bolts (1) and a 2 mm Allen key for the tower bolts (2). To remount the screws, tighten the pulley wheel screws up to a max torque of 1 Nm and the tower bolts up to 0.3 Nm. For this, a torque tool is recommended. If you’re riding in wet and muddy conditions, we recommend you to provide an extended maintenance more frequently and replace oil with All Round Grease for a better protection.
If you want to know more about Ceramicspeed Spare OSPW System Alloy 17/17T or other products of the brand Ceramicspeed in the Spare parts category at bikeinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your bike activities with the best equipment. Don’t forget to also check out our Transmission collection, you can choose bike products from Ceramicspeed, one of the biggest brands in the industry.