Specialized Headset 3: CeramicSpeed headset bearings will take your handling of your bike to new levels, our bearings are built by hand in Denmark to ensure the highest performance and longevity.
Specialized Headset 3 comes in two variants, with our CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings and with out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings offer an even longer lifetime and lower friction. Learn more about the coated advantage here
In the box:
– 1-1/8” upper headset bearing
– 1-3/8” lower headset bearing
– 4,5mm compression ring
– 4mm CeramicSpeed top cap for Specialzied
– 5mm carbon headset spacer with CeramicSpeed logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life UFO Grease packet
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible with Specialized Tarmac SL5 and Venge (Size 54 – 56)
– Upper headset measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower headset measurement: 1-3/8”
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Headset:
– Depending on the riding conditions we recommend once a year to re-grease the bearings of your CeramicSpeed Headset.
– If used in very wet or muddy conditions, maintenance might be required more often.
– When maintaining your CeramicSpeed Headset, we recommend using the CeramicSpeed LongLife Grease, also provided in the product package.
Ceramicspeed Specialized 3 Coated Headset Spacer is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online bike store you can find Ceramicspeed Specialized 3 Coated Headset Spacer related products. Our selection of Headset products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.