Ceramicspeed Headset Bearings Will Take Your Handling Of Your Bike To New Levels, Our Bearings Are Built By Hand In Denmark To Ensure The Highest Performance And Longevity.
Specialized Headset 5 Comes In Two Variants, With Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings And With Out Coated Bearings.
The Coated Bearings Offer An Even Longer Lifetime And Lower Friction.
In The Box:
– 2x 1-1/8” Headset Bearing
– 4,5mm Compression Ring
– 4mm Ceramicspeed Top Cap For Specialzied
– 5mm Carbon Headset Spacer With Ceramicspeed Logo
– Ceramic Speed Long Life Ufo Grease Packet
– Sticker Sheet
– Compatible With Specialized Shiv Triathlon (Non-Uci Legal Frame)
– Upper Headset Measurement: 1-1/8”
– Lower Headset Measurement: 1-1/8”
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Headset:
– Depending On The Riding Conditions We Recommend Once A Year To Re-Grease The Bearings Of Your Ceramicspeed Headset.
– If Used In Very Wet Or Muddy Conditions, Maintenance Might Be Required More Often.
– When Maintaining Your Ceramicspeed Headset, We Recommend Using The Ceramicspeed Longlife Grease, Also Provided In The Product Package.
Find out the Ceramicspeed Specialized 5 Headset Spacer in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Spare parts sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Headset products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at bikeinn.