T47 Is A Newer Bottom Bracket Shell Design, Utilizing The Oversized Interface Of Pf30 And Evo386, But With The Benefit And Peace Of Mind Of A Threaded Interface. This Bottom Bracket Allows You To Install Shimano And Other 24mm Diameter Thru-Axle Cranks Into A T47 Shell.
It’s Compatible With 86mm Wide Frames, And Also Compatible With Trek T47 85.5mm Wide Frames.
There Are 2 Versions: Standard And Coated Bearings. Ceramicspeed Bearings Come Installed In Cups And Are Connected Through The Shell. Both Have Super Round Ceramicspeed Balls And Hardened-Steel Races. The Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Have An Additional Attribute: A 3-Micron Thick Metallic Layer Over The Races. This Addition Makes The Races Harder And Smoother, Lowering Drag And Increasing Life.
In The Box:
– 2 Cups With Bearings Installed.
– 2 Dust Covers.
– 1mm Spacer.
– 0.5mm Spacer.
– Spacer Tube.
– Gxp Wave Washer.
– Plastic Cable Protector.
– Ceramicspeed Long Life Grease.
– Sticker Sheet.
– T47 Is An Open Standard Designed To Provide The Benefits Of Both Oversized Shells And The Tight Fit Of Threading. These Cups And Bearings Adapt The Shell So It Is Compatible With 24mm Diameter Spindle Cranks.
– Compatible With 86mm Wide Frames, And Also Compatible With Trek T47 85.5mm Wide Frames.
– Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings Reduce Drag By 75% When Compared To Stock Bottom Brackets. Down To 0.3-0.4 Watts Per Set. This Is The Result Of Hardened-Steel Races Combined With Ceramicspeed Balls That Are 100% Smoother And 15% Harder Than The Ceramic Competition. They Also Last Longer.
– The Ceramicspeed Coated Bearings Feature An Even Longer Lifespan And Even Lower Drag. Life Increases By 60% And Drag Drops By 50% Compared To Our Ceramicspeed Standard Bearings.
– Applied To The Bearings At The Factory Is All Round Grease. It Can Be Replaced For Lower Drag Race Day Grease, Or Higher Durability Long Life Grease, Which Adds A Bit Of Drag But Stays In When Riding Through Messy Conditions.
Maintenance Of Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets:
– We Recommend That You Follow Our Instructions On How To Maintain Your Ceramicspeed Bottom Brackets To Achieve The Lowest Friction And The Best Longevity.
Are you looking for Ceramicspeed T47/86 Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket Cups? At bikeinn you will find all types of Bottom brackets products from the best brands. For example from Ceramicspeed, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our bike store.