T47a Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP : T47a for 77mm asymmetrical shell.
T47a is a threaded bottom bracket shell design, utilizing the oversized interface of BB right, but with the benefit and peace of mind of a threaded interface. Compatible frames feature an asymmetrical 77mm shell width, placing the non-drive side bearing within the frame, and the drive side bearing externally.
Equipped with precision dust covers for a snug & secure fit that also fully protects the face of the bearing delivers exceptional performance without any sacrifices. CeramicSpeed hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability & efficiency.
Bottom Bracket tool for installation: CeramicSpeed Dual Socket Tool T45/T47 16-notch 52,2mm cup tool diameter
In The Box:
– 2 cups with CeramicSpeed bearings and dust covers
– 2-part spacer tube
– CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
– Spacers for setup & adjustments
– Sticker sheet
– T47a is an open standard designed to provide the benefits of both oversized shells and the tight fit of threading. These cups and bearings adapt the shell so it is compatible with 24mm diameter spindle cranks.
– CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings typically have frictional drag of 0.3-0.4 watts per set. That represents an average 75% drag reduction compared to standard bottom brackets. The hardened-steel races feature the CeramicSpeed Balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. The CeramicSpeed Bearings last at least three times longer than other bearings.
– Coated Bearings drop friction further and increase lifespan. The coated races see a 50% drag reduction and an improvement in bearing life of 60%.
– Applied to the bearings at the factory is All Round Grease. It can be replaced for lower drag Race Day Grease, or higher durability Long Life Grease, which adds a bit of drag but stays in when riding through messy conditions.
Installation of T47a Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP:
– If you don’t have any experience installing bottom brackets and bearings, we recommend that you have your local bike shop fit your new bearings.
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed T47a Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP:
– We recommend that you follow our instructions on how to maintain your CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets to achieve the lowest friction and the best longevity.
Discover all the Bike parts products that you can find at bikeinn like Ceramicspeed T47a Sram GXP Bottom Bracket. Buy now Ceramicspeed T47a Sram GXP Bottom Bracket and save a lot of money on Bottom brackets products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Ceramicspeed it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Ceramicspeed T47a Sram GXP Bottom Bracket and other sports in our bike store? Thanks to bikeinn, you can now see a massive choice of Bike parts item ideal for every sport imaginable.