Optimise your wheels with CeramicSpeed Hub Bearings to benefit from reduced friction and increased performance. The result is higher speed with the same effort as well as a higher top speed. CeramicSpeed Wheel Bearings have a proven lifetime, which is 3-5 times longer than standard bearings. When upgrading with the special CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings, the lifetime will be further prolonged.
All components are optimised for low friction and prolonged lifetime.
In The Box:
– 6 x 61802 bearings
– CeramicSpeed AllRound Grease
– Sticker sheet
– This kit is compatible with
– Zipp 82/182 series hubs (2005-2008)
– If you need help finding the right kit for your wheels/hub, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly and we will help you define the right kit or single bearings.
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed Wheel Kits Zipp:
– All bearings need maintenance. How often you need to maintain your bearings will vary greatly, depending on a number of factors – including your cycling discipline, the climate you ride in, and the way you clean your bike. If your bike is exposed to extreme conditions or usage, it can be an advantage to perform maintenance more frequently.
– Riding road or tri we recommend maintenance between 5.000-10.000 kilometers or at least once a year. For off-road disciplines, we recommend more frequent maintenance between 1.000-5.000 kilometers.
– To guide you through the maintenance process a number of videos are available. It is always important to check your hub bearings for best performance of the bearings. A proper maintenance of your hub bearings will help you achieve the lowest friction and the best longevity.
At this moment, the product Ceramicspeed Zipp-2 Hub Bearings is in stock at bikeinn. Find out what other bike products, the brand Ceramicspeed has at your online bike store. Make any outfit your own with this season’s selection of Hubs models. At bikeinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Spare parts. Browse through our selection and find the bike item that suits your needs.