Optimize your wheels with CeramicSpeed Hub Bearings to benefit from reduced friction and increased performance. The result is higher speed with the same effort as well as a higher top speed. CeramicSpeed Wheel Bearings have a proven lifetime, which is 3-5 times longer than standard bearings. When upgrading with the special CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings, the lifetime will be further prolonged.
In the box:
– 4 x 61903 bearings
– 2 x 61803 bearings
– CeramicSpeed AllRound Grease
– Sticker sheet
– This kit is compatible with 2015+ 77D/177D, 76D/176D, NSW Disc, Cognition Disc & ZR1 hubs.
– If you need help finding the right kit for your wheels/hub, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly and we will help you define the right kit or single bearings.
– All bearings need maintenance. How often you need to maintain your bearings will vary greatly, depending on a number of factors – including your cycling discipline, the climate you ride in, and the way you clean your bike. If your bike is exposed to extreme conditions or usage, it can be an advantage to perform maintenance more frequently.
– Riding road or tri we recommend maintenance between 5.000-10.000 kilometers or at least once a year. For off-road disciplines, we recommend more frequent maintenance between 1.000-5.000 kilometers.
Find out the Ceramicspeed Zipp-8 Coated Hub Bearings in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Spare parts sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Hubs products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at bikeinn.