OSPW for Campagnolo 11-speed EPS & Mechanical:
Developed and designed entirely by CeramicSpeed the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Campagnolo is advanced for the optimization of bike performance. Everything from bearings to the cage is made from the highest quality materials. The oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings, which reduce friction to the minimum.
The 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW for Campagnolo provides a 40% lower friction over a standard 11-tooth Campagnolo pulley wheel and fits up to a 32-tooth cassette.
The OSPW for Campagnolo is compatible with all Campagnolo electronic rear derailleur (EPS) and all rear derailleur with a mounting sleeve – no matter the age and model. At this point, this OSPW System is not compatibile with the Campagnolo 12-speed Record and Super Record derailleurs.
In The Box:
– Oversized Pulley Wheel System
– CeramicSpeed Oil for Pulley Wheel Bearings, 15ml. dropper bottle
– Sticker sheet
– The OSPW for Campagnolo is compatible with
– Record mechanical
– Record EPS
– Super Record mechanical
– Super Record EPS
– Potenza mechanical
– Please note, some models of Campagnolo rear derailleur, including all EPS models, do not feature a B-limit adjustment. For those derailleurs it may not be possible to fit a 32 tooth cassette successfully on some bikes.
– When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
Installation of OSPW System for Campagnolo 11-speed EPS & Mechanical: When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed OSPW System for Campagnolo 11-s EPS & Mechanical: Regarding the maintenance of your OSPW System, it is important that you properly lubricate your bearings in order to ensure optimal performance and maximum longevity. Add oil by using the lubrication points on the back cage plate, so that oil can penetrate the bearing. Do this when you lubricate your chain, if you have washed your bike or after riding in wet or muddy conditions.
Are you interested in Ceramicspeed OSPW Campagnolo Mechanical/EPS Coated Gear System 11s? At this moment the product is in stock at bikeinn, your online bike store. At bikeinn you can find more bike products from the brand Ceramicspeed. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Ceramicspeed OSPW Campagnolo Mechanical/EPS Coated Gear System 11s in just a few clicks. Discover bikeinn‘s wide range of bike supports now.